Welcome Dr. Chambers!
Dr. Chambers is an orthopedic surgeon who has recently joined the Dallas Orthopedic Joint Institute
and specializes in hip and knee replacement/reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Chambers surgical approach is balanced, utilizing the latest in minimally invasive techniques.
Dr. Chambers focuses special attention on surgical techniques for rapid recovery after total joint replacement
which allow his patients a more predictable and earlier return to home and an active lifestyle.
Completed medical school at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas, elected into the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society
Five year orthopaedic surgery residency at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas
Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School
Click here to see a patient testimonial for the MAKOplastytm procedure
He received extensive training in performing minimally invasive hip and knee replacement including the direct anterior hip replacement,
partial knee replacement, revision surgery for malfunctioning, loose, and infected hip and knee replacements, arthroscopic surgery of the hip
and knee, and revision of failed metal-on-metal total hip replacement implants.
- Knee, Hip, and shoulder arthritis/degenerative joint disease
- Loosened, infected, or malfunctioning total joint replacements
- Knee meniscus and ligamentous tears
(ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL)
- Avascular necrosis of the hip, knee, and shoulder
- Hip labral tears and impingement syndrome
- Fractures and soft tissue injuries of the upper and lower extremities
- Shoulder rotator cuff tears/ impingement syndrome/ tendinitis
- Cubital and carpal tunnel syndrome
METHODIST DALLAS MEDICAL CENTER:
221 W. Colorado Blvd., Pav II, Suite 431
Dallas, Texas 75208
METHODIST CHARLTON MEDICAL CENTER:
3430 W. Wheatland Road, POB 1, Suite 216
Dallas, Texas 75237